We offer you the option of touring Cardiff and the surrounding countryside with our Cardiff Touring & Sightseeing Services.
The Welsh capital of Cardiff is known throughout the world as one of the most scenic places to visit in the entire United Kingdom. When it comes to taking a tour of the city, it makes sense that you’d want to do it in a stunning chauffeur-driven car that matches Cardiff’s beautiful surroundings.
Cardiff Executive Travel’s Cardiff Tour is anunrivalled experience. We can use our experience in city tours to make your visit to Cardiff relaxed, safe and above all, enjoyable!
Tour Cardiff in a Luxury Car.
Your personal chauffeur will be glad to take you where you want to go in your choice of luxury vehicles. Pick from our range of spacious, immaculately-kept Mercedes cars.
We cater to individuals and small groups. Cardiff offers a wonderful source from which to explore some of the most interesting and spectacular parts of Wales. We offer pick-up service from wherever you are, so we will bring you to and from anywhere in the UK.
Our Cardiff chauffeur company offers tours and sightseeing experiences around Wales guided by your individual chauffeur. We offer personalised, bespoke tours that cater to your wants and needs.We also offer different packaged options that will suit your budget.
At Cardiff Tours, we are passionate about making your trip to Wales perfect, so our chauffeur-driven tours are bespoke and tailored around everything you want to see and our services will give you the opportunity
to carry on with the rest of your tour.
Cardiff Tours offers individual driver-guided and personalised tours where you can explore Cardiff and Wales’glorious scenery, get an understanding of the exciting and romantic history of Wales, and explore the beauty and warmth of the Welsh country side’s valleys and towns.
Here are some suggestions for full or half-day tours:
- Cardiff:Tour Wales’ capital city: Visit the Cardiff Castle, Castle Coch, St.Fagans National Museum of History and Cardiff Bay.
- Mines, Mountains and More: Go north and enjoy the South Wales Valleys and Brecon Beacons National Park. We can even do a train ride or some whisky tasting for good measure.
- Cardiff to Stonehenge: One of the wonders of the world and the best-known prehistoric monument in Europe.
Other possible places to see:all these tours can be altered to suit your needs.
- Millennium Stadiumand Cardiff Bay
- Cardiff Castle and Welsh Folk Museum
- Gower Peninsula
- Castle Coch and the Big Pit
- Chepstow Castle, Tintern Abbey and the Forest of Dean
- Bath and Stonehenge
CARDIFF TOURS, GUIDED TOURS, CHAUFFEURED TOURS, GOING THAT EXTRA MILE…
We offer a prompt and reliable service at competitive rates, so please call us now to discuss.